Friday, March 7, 2008

I Have A Bump On My Soft Pallat What Could It Be? Ahem ... I am delayed, I have a delay, no, no, I'm not pregnant either ...

Anyway, one day I'll leave another. Today I am tired the next day too, as I get over the flu, when I got to rest a bit ... and have spent two months, said soon ... Anyway, I know I have a lot Photos, and hope not to spend two months before they come to light and I arrive.

The truth is that not going to get me to write today, because I think I caught the flu. Yesterday I was wrong, it hurt the body and was too tired. I chalked it up to fatigue. This morning I felt like someone was sleeping while I changed a sandpaper throat and I got a hammer on the head with a dwarf to use it ... Result: I just take two pastillazos to see if they do something, because if no ... CHTM
LXC Tomorrow I have to go to currar because it is the school's move was going to be in it [September (last year) it is now. Today I've been currando a little, taking my things there and that class, and tomorrow I'm going to do a little Paripe and unpacking my stuff because we have class on Monday in the new cole.

other hand I'm still waiting for the paper was still waiting for Christmas, that of my waiver. To shorten tell the whole story that have been pulled two months to decide whether they did or not. Now they have decided that, yes, but of course, they are still having trouble doing so ... Anyway, I hope you have sent today, or send it soon, because I'm super nervous. Once you submit the
happy fucking paper, the Department ofState has to say if they think they should give me the waiver or not (for what I hope will not take as long as the others ...) and send its recommendation to Immigration. it is who gives me the waiver (if the other says yes and they are good). Anyway, all this has to happen before it to give dimmakjin the Green Card, which we believe will give it in May, so clear, as I am that I bite my nails (not really, I have grown and everything, but I pay with my students, that's what they are). Total, at the end of the day, on this subject, just know that I know nothing ... Dimmakjin think we give the interview in May, but I hope you give us in June, because then I can stay longer Spain (and now the way I operate and removen the 4 wisdom teeth one), but I do not know what will happen.
school, tell the cole new is very cool, I will put pictures of my class when you have all decoradita and others. The only thing I dislike is that it has no windows, but hey, so children are less distracted me. Moreover, I am quite happy with them. With those who have no choice, and brings the cool parents, so to me anymore. That will not do anything, they do not. I would put a F (a thriller) and that is, that while not bother me, I do not care, and bother me, I get a referral (I open the file) and that's it, that I have practice in writing them. Let's see what happens next year, still do not know if I will give French, English,two things or what. The other day I was told they were going to hire one for German and Italian (and I was stunned because it was like,,, and me? "I go to the street? But I thought I could put myself as head of department language, and so charge a plus, but I do not know ... but I have seniority, but of course, I think the new one is a friend of the dire ...) so we would do an international cole.

Puf! Long time no write tenog many things to tell, and I do not know how long it is before the flu pills and alien and leave me unconscious ... For fans of SG-1 say that the series ended as well as average, but have made a long chapter
movie ending in history. On the other hand, for fBattlestar anesthesia, say that we have little: D. For the fans of Lost, I would say that know what the writer smoke still pouring new chapters, and, by custom, sees them, then throw a new series called Eli Stone, which is graciosilla. Is an attorney (Eli Stone) who begins having visions. It is funny and no big deal, but it is kind and throw yourself a laugh from time to time. In the first chapter goes a song by George Michael, who has now become part of my iPod because it makes me laugh to remember the series. Of Jericho, have returned with the second season, and is interesting (and out in a few chapters of "The Collector"), and remember no more series and lately I've seen. And
as we are, let's talk movies. This year I live I saw the Oscars (and few dresses were worth, all told) and we did hope to win Bardem and dedicate it in English (although I'm not liking the guy, but the truth is that does well in the movie. Tommy Lee Jones also does well, but he did not give him anything.) Sentadito Bardem's mother was beside him, and you know by whom they were .... but yes, Mr. Jack. I do not know whether his party would then ... well, to see if I become a famous actress (that after seeing the penis
the Cross, then do not even need to do well) and I'm going to look outfit the carpet and then party there. I have seen that there is a movie (no, I'm not talking about "Cloverfield" I do not know whotouched. Also I have hope Neverwhere, so now go into frenzy literature and I read everything I can until I get back to zombie again and my life is limited to: throw me out of bed, shower, eat breakfast, go to work, work go home, sleep, go to class, go home, sleep ... and repeat the sequence changing times "to go to class" with "going to the gym." Although as of late I supercansada, now I decided to see If I can go to the gym before going to class. On Mondays and Wednesdays I have class in the afternoon, so I do not have time to go to the gym, but there is a class above, which would give me time to go, run away as 15 minutes before the end, pouring milk go home shower, and go to class pouring milk. And I suppose that caAnd should lie down to rest a bit before coughing again give me pins and needles in the gut ... I do not promise anything, but hope to be back here before they come to spend two months ...
I send you a link to a curiosity:
http://www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/News/0 ,6119,2-7-1442_1344710, 00.html
Kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment