Sunday, August 16, 2009

How Do You Celebrate Dia De Simon Bolivar??? night of divas

is first taxi in the former factory and is spectacular when the infrastructure there, but pretty expensive if the music is not very good, but I was invited. I can not complain.


pucha, I think I have been very honest with myself, because I believe that treatment with uan situation that over time I've been replanteandomelo.

hecheporque not want to hurt me bad, because the hated, if not rather the fact because I was beginning to like, and I do not want a heterosexual and less like a person like her.

did the best I could in concrete zoom out and see her every day is not healthy but the distance helps me. is the same story as carla.

want time to pass, to stop having these feelings,nome for help if I'm with Juliet.

sorry .-

0 comments:

Post a Comment