Friday, November 19, 2010

Ski-doo Parts Diagram

Lois, because I have qe to hurt another victim of the vile lies that every day I'll weave. dropping like flies in this web of utopias.

would like to say, I'm not who you want and not who I need.
Your body does not satisfy me, I did not turn on heat. I do not eroticized. However
make clear that the problem is not you, but I am.
because I've always been the problem

not know how to value the company of others is an evil that I have and how old self, I can not change that way of being, I want to make storms and say goodbye. But I resist and do not know why.

There are so many unanswered questions I have, some day I hope to find, because I definitely vere no answers andJust then I will be cornered by the time and despair. I do not want do something crazy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment