Thursday, December 2, 2010

Signing Wedding Card For Coworker The End.

tad in love not me.
Another thing you must realize also, I'm not long-term relationships, I think I told you and also have lived it, and we were together about 3 months initially and broke, then again went back and finished.
What I can tell, you just envy. I envy the ease with which you show me to love a person so as to send messages, call, etc, and it show how badly we're going through and how hurt they are. of the frustrations that are generated and unfulfilled dreams that are adrift, that happiness is just and deception that is generated.

sorry, I'm not perfect. I'm not the prototype of person you want, I can not meet your expectations. I am not in favor of relationstions long, I strive to meet them, but do not work with me. I hope that maybe someday reach the level where you are, where someone makes me suffer more than what I've caused. I believe in karma and so I hope I receive my punishment.
For our sanity, would you prefer to stop sending messages sentimental type. because there is no turning back. If you intend to maintain a relationship of friendship, I have no conflict with it. but I can not be beyond that.
I hope everything will have become clear. and just say thanks for all the experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment