Monday, November 28, 2005

Fastest Digital Camera Point And Shoot

Lol ok as I was a little depressed my blog we will give you a little taste ... the 10 points that do not tolerate things and things I might like .... start with the bad to finish with a good taste riiight? haha

10 things 1.The least tolerated

talking about me behind my back and also are lies ... and worse ... that create

2.The smell of food after eating ... eeeww! (Even my favorite dish) 3.The

cheap perfume smell ... of those who leave stinking your house, car or place where you locate

4.The people above who do not stop to hug and say that although I sincerely tell you 100000 times in the day you want ... THAT JUST A MY BOYFRIEND IN TIME Ser beloved ... (But my nephew's priceless)

already know ... I would rather have put the "11 things ..." but it sounds more commercial "10" jajajaja

ESPERO LES GUSTE! LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!

0 comments:

Post a Comment