Friday, November 4, 2005

Signs Male Pattern Baldness THAT TRIP!

It is not easy, get out of your home, go to an unknown place, to live with people totally different from the people you live with forever and yet YOU FEEL AT HOME ... for me this week I did and I loved it, I'm more than fascinated, as many know I went to Denver this week and returned yesterday, the truth I'm a bit of WEVA haha tell them everything in detail, but I say, I was with two pretty little people, who managed to make me feel like in my house, you know that protection, increased security, trust, warmth of home another level! I was shopping, getting to know people a little person very important to me, thinking of all the problems rather than problems confusion, doubts etc etc about me and people I love so ... all with a conclusion basboth good and came back very quiet, in peace, that if only 1 day has passed and I miss my big bird nalgonish (rox) net haha princess niveeeel of person are you AAAM! ... Peeeeeeeeeero back to the cruel reality! A MEXICO jaja ...

... So we started with a series of family quarrels, but finally nothing a little serenity and good analysis can not be settled, toootal, today I woke up early to go to see a gansillo to leave the Iberian gifts and so I brought from Denver, ok step by step ... Step no.1


punctually I like few times in my life, I take a taxi to the Iberian coon direction, amid the traffic paraaaaaado constituents! all the good young driver (rather old) stressed he says: "noooomues fucking bitch do not know how can you do but I need varus pal truck "ta ke fear, I tremble and my new best friend but the whole ball ke chivalrous men in the truck end up giving him 50 pesos and told him to leave me peace ... and then in semaphore iguiente els the drunk yells "me down here compaaa divertidooo looks good here!" is low in the first step and the second one falls ... MAAADREEES! PAVIMENTAAAZO! ... but obvious truck and I tore off the air more transparent scared to death, under me where I had to get out and get to my house puuuro miracle .... the only thing that came to mind was "fantasy Adio civilized people in denver , WELCOME TO MEXICO "So ..... is ladies and gentlemen ... we have to live HERE ... THAT HORROR !!... But is it good for themsee ... and yet sonrianle to life ... LOS AMO

0 comments:

Post a Comment