Friday, September 22, 2006

Ikusa Otome Suvia Vol. 4 Streaming WANT NO EXPLANATION ...

It was not my idea feel this way, not looking much less expected, at least not right now my idea was to focus on its school, family ... etc.etc ...

I think the target is very wise and something that someone, the "supreme being" put you in my way at the right time (although not think so, now I realize there might not be best) .. . now I just have to wait ... wait to give a face to that voice, and aroma to this sentiment.

if I'm not risking too much to let my heart dominates the reason, but if I regret if I would risk if I stay with the question of the "what if ..."

I love you, why? for sure I do not know, I am filled with peace, peace, provoke the

0 comments:

Post a Comment