Monday, October 9, 2006
Pea Sized Lump In Throat
How to understand what is happening? ... I just fell into account that there is nothing to understand, nothing to discuss .. because what is happening simply IS ... JUST THERE ... and there is no reason to ask why ... situations that do not support ... finally happen for a reason, distance does not bother me finally go ... differences which ultimately unite us ... completely unknown souls finally found ... and 5 minutes were not enough to realize that we compenetrabamos TOO ... I have nothing but question ... nothing more than doubt ... Because finally distances can be overcome situations, and differences can simply organize ... etc when I'm with you .... because I'm not missing anything, when I am at peace with you, kisses ... laughs ... Moments of silence ... talks moments ... enjoy and value MOMENTS THAT TOO! ... Had to spend 19 years to understand that love is not an issue ... and no doubt ... because when it ... you know ... and struggles ... ... you're definitely the best thing that has happened in my life ... I love you !....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment