Thursday, January 4, 2007

Late Fee In Ohio Renewing License

As a good start to the year, everyone always does his little list of purposes, reflects on what has been the year before, and ends up proposing "or y" learning effect that year, or life back ... and this year me is not the exception, let's start first ... think that has been this year? ... whether a year full of endless failures and crashes, but because this also was the year of learning more now ... ... next step ... I hope to do this year with such knowledge? ... how would you define in short what I hope to realize? ... it's easy to find that word ... in fact they are both ... STABILITY AND INDEPENDENCE ON ALL !.... Ok I imagine that several have been faced WHAT ??!!... But ok I have enough time to explain andhese two words step by step ... Because so

define what I expect? ... Long time, maybe two weeks, a friend talking about my love problems, that if I stayed with that X offered me harmony and stability, and that I offered and adrenaline surprise, and that "I know that is me 'cause me so much euphoria and yet so quiet ... and the first thing she said was "dude do not play so dumb you do not want stability and so easily, it is you like things difficult" and whether super left me in shock, because more than 3 months of therapy my question has always been ... because I always wrap them in stable relationships as zero? and Why not get out of it? I stop? ... now understand it is very easy to answer ... if ... I do not expect a personalthat bears my family, people so pessimistic and depressing that the only thing they have on my (still love them with all my being) is courage, and they put me in their depression, etc etc ... so ... that's where comes the second little word ... INDEPENDENCE ... as I can I grow in a place where somehow limit me so much! ... and worse, I do not have any confidence about what I am and what I can be ... on the one hand I understand, I myself gain that confidence, but now they are so closed (call my parents, siblings etc. ..) who do not think even try to trust my ... for more juggling to convince me to do what I concluded ... .. I CAN NOT BE HERE ... is that out of my house, it will not be easy, now, I'm used to do everything and be treated as a

0 comments:

Post a Comment