"Lapsus of hostility" could well describe the last few days ... why? Aay are not as many reasons and so many do not know which is what started all this ... because they are always a lot but in whether they stem from a single good reason ... and as you can tell I have nothing to say for sure, are simply the desire to write and get even my stress and my anger that this kñon ... is that it? be no need to go to make a clean? Buuut always becoming entangled with the worst kind imaginable! ... whaaatever ... my whole point is that hostility to the full x 10 to 24! also is that as ke everything together, work, love, heartbreak, family stress, self-deception, and falling back into networks and into debt telmex years ..those which seem far away ... and all I have wanted to love ... That's something I've always felt like ... but because God? because pooch?? because jesus christ? send me the worst kind with a sign that says "you asshole! fall in love" whatever ... well I'm not complaining tmb good things have come, more security, in many ways much more strength, and especially as more ke decision for what is coming in the future, which will be kñon but if you can ... I have confidence in myself and the 2 persons who accompany me in this new personal challenge ... so removing this little detail because jesus christ that does many things I do not understand ... because things are not as of nasquito ... soo ... I'm going because I got bored and I have hambreee!
ciaoooo
0 comments:
Post a Comment