Friday, June 22, 2007

What Happened To Lotta Topp "DEEP IMPACT?

time to write ... preach love, peace, evolution, and forgiveness, but the only truth is that although it believe in these ideals, in that way of thinking etc., do not preach, it's easy for someone to say "I think so" , but really act like this? ... I do not think, for x or y will always be something that will make you react in another way ... do not say that I understand it perfectly that way of thinking so much love peace, etc.. finally as a human being will always be something of selfishness and nobody has a heart of stone, there will always be something that causes pain, poor decisions and take the pain and anger that this causes you. only that at the time that we stop trying to preach, and indeed we do, then we will live in peace and security than we think ... and now referring

0 comments:

Post a Comment