try to summarize for days to see if there is a logical thread:
- Monday 23: Morning at the airport, arrival, billing, shipping, and after nine hours of flight, landing, the immigration officer flips it and I think she thinks I'm hesitating when I question how I work and I reply that still do not know college degree, no nothing. Cristina is going to get to the airport, with more guts yet, and I think they made a mistake and have not seen that they are twins. We got home to dust, collectNo what I did in the morning, but by the afternoon I went to my kind of voice. I hope the call from Irene, but no flame. I check voice mail, and find several posts, including a couple of schools. Name, one is to teach English, and obviously going to be no, because I did not study English philology. The other is to teach English (not that I'm in science!) And to hell, the thing is that man strives to meet them, so tomorrow (Tuesday 31) I have an interview with them.
- Friday 27: In the evening we went down to see where exactly the school of yore. Overall, when we are going to call me mobile and Irene. We're going to see it, is with two visiting professors (Mr. Daniel and Mr. Daniel), ast have to take a coffee with them and show them where the nearest super. They started, and I still do not understand why because we teach them only one super. - Saturday 28: we woke up early and going to buy at Costco, and make the purchase of the month, with a lot of fish, lots of fruit, a lot of turkey, lots of chicken ... but hey, a little something as small cake also rich ice. We call on the teachers so that they come to eat, come, is the birthday of one of them, food, cake, blowing candles (no birthday, but hey, it was sailing), pool, and go see the beach (beach and drinking area and such).
0 comments:
Post a Comment