Friday, June 20, 2008

Phtos Of Wemen Wearing Girdles

n no place here), and the bad part is that when I'm buying the car I like to leave left out there while watching others, and of course, that we could not do more, or lost the wii ... the truth is that I thought that I would not like it, and well, they are games, too bad I'm playing, even in virtual life, but I have fun, unhinged me many times but I enjoy it. The bad thing is that I immediately tennis wrist hurts. I'm playing with wristband. Boxing is great fun, I love giving milk to the bag, but the truth is that it is more fun with a real one (and then leaving the laces are also real: p). Let's see if I improve my playing techniques.


Another thing I'm doing is preparing the course for the pEACHERS coming school year is coming, and they asked me to take a new course to come, so no, I got it yesterday and already I have almost everything, I still get another day and settlements.

I leave you now with a few cool pictures I found there:







Yes, Diana was alive hours before she died ... just like all the dead.


Beware of invisible cows!



And I say goodbye to Karl Lagerfeld: It's yellow, it's awful, does not go with anything, but it may save your life.

A kiss to all of you

0 comments:

Post a Comment