Also I have to find a realtor, dimmakjin found one, who is the husband of one of their colleagues. The thing is that you probably buy a house instead of continuing to pay rent, because now the prices are low, and when we leave they are probably higher, and that we should be looking at mortgages ... well, that much talk, but not do nothing. Let's see if tomorrow at least call a "realtor" and we start to see things for at least decideWhat building would want to buy.
Well, I leave the washer over and I have to get clothes.
Bye tod @ s.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Watertown Ny Outlet Shopping Thinking about building an ark
é, is disgusting. When I leave the gym, if I find someone to shake hands, and there are people that insists on giving me two kisses, not to see, when I tell you to shake hands is something ... I'm starting to get to the gym every day, so now instead of going to France on Monday and Wednesday go to the gym Monday, Wednesday and Friday, with another boy, then to classes as usual on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Yesterday was the first day I went with this other guy, and I can say to hurt me the tabs, but hey, I think I can stand. I guess what happens is that when I get used to this kind I'll go to Spain and when I come back I'll have no physical form ... well, what can you do, you do what you can. I for one amif when I removed the output of milk to the dentist I ate a pizza, I guess they also go well. Of course, to be fair to take away the milk I had to crack around the inside of the mouth ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment