re and why the air in April, made you worth?
- I say that is by a glance, a smile, he wanted a kiss or a caress.
- na only idiot I say and forced to advances and stumbles blindly all get up and never regret
`` I'm so obvious? a book for everyone. __. surprising is the worst morning be better? ...
is irrelevant
have time for something that will last till forever so that convinces me n__n.
and there are problems range from the 17 hr that I have to be awake many are Figth xD! In short there are things you can not explain = /.
'm gonna miss you will wait for a period of not more cuidate much wanted to talk to you about this going to happen is something youtar but no idea came to tell me no.
I love you for so many reasons but the truth is that not only do not I started to think more because if I do bad in order asdasd love you cuidate mucho bay bay
0 comments:
Post a Comment