one day ...
then inclined his head to look in his eyes that looked worth knowing?
rid of that embrace me hard but something happened to one second to another placed his lips on mine, I was afraid my detachment, I never want to kiss and lose, and then I felt the same as 1 month ago so wrong and right as the end of that day.
to about 8 received a call from the Conxi was her birthday and for some reason it was agreed to invite me into his voice expressive of joy and excitement, I was exhausted I wanted to throw me through the night until all the next day but ended accepted. ..
being `` escape `` There could hang out with her, he could at least remember that lenguje we had when we were kids and we could not talk
0 comments:
Post a Comment