Monday, August 30, 2010

How To Register A Homemade Trailer In Texas kiyo_mitsumoto @ 2010-08-29T10:51:00


So, I Was checking MangaWorkshop's tutorials just for fun, and I find this deviation Called "AZ's tips to drawing hands, and Since I still practice in Need That, I clicked it. It Was short and simple, pero a bunch of Said Azer Useful Tips for drawing hands o___o He Said 'A good source of hand refs is manga books!', And I WAS XD oh so damn right I've drawn an Entire page with lots and lots and LOTS of hands, and I'm going for one second teh awesomeness 8D * face * It's fun, and easy to do \u0026lt;3 Thank god I have a Few Good sleeves like X/1999 (CLAMP rules!), Rozen Maiden and Kakana not Madonna. After finishing the first page, I Noticed I like shonen / realistic hands (coughcoughCLAMPonescoughcough), and try to leave shoue tyny Onyx level 53, or more. I tried to beat him THREE TIMES, and I always won. Now you know HAVING Flying / Fire or Low level Pokémon in your party isn't smart, if you're going to a Rock Gym, riiiight? But still, I somehow managed to beat him thanks to my recently Captured Suicune (It Was Easier Than oh so I expected). Guess how I nicknamed my beautiful Suicune. If you know me, you know it's gonna be a POT name! Specifically, to name Rikkai Daigaku (Proud to be a 1000% Rikkai tard). Yusss, my Suicune is named Niou! Is not that wonderful? It Was one of the only names left, Since my Snorlax is named Marui (Guess why XD), my Ho-Oh is named Sanada, and I'm planning to name Raikou as Renji (Once I catch him \u0026lt;- \u0026lt; ;) and Entei as ... IDK, maybe Akaya. Of course, Ihhe BF2, and I was staring at the beautiful view of frozen floors and random rocks, when I saw a thing that shocked me. It was the magnificent iced bird, Articuno. Yes, one of my favourite pokemon was in that freaking cave. My reaction was "ZOMFG O_____o!!! IT'S FRIGGIN' ARTICUNO, DUDE!", since I didn't expect that. At all. I battled him, catched him and gave him the name of "Yagyu".  Oh, wait, it is all wrong XD. I first went to the Seafoam Islands, and then kicked Brock's ass XDDD. God, I hate my memory... Anyways, I kicked Brock's and Blue's ass, and then headed to Oak's lab to talk a bit. He FINALLY let me pass to Mt. Silver, so I went to check that famous mountain, since everyone said it was oh so hard. Gues who was on the t

0 comments:

Post a Comment