Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Nerve Damage Burning Feet kiyo_mitsumoto @ 2010-08-03T19:16:00

 Dunno why I put that title 8D It's from Liar - One Ok Rock. It's my favourite song. Um, let's see what will I post today...

I think I have a writer's block .w. I can't continue writing the match between Kiyo and Akaya. Meh, it's so freaking hard...I wonder if I didn't change Kiyo's play style, it would be easier to finish that match...Oh well, that way it wouldn't be that interesting ~~. Plus, Kiyo-chan's acrobatics are cool XD. So, I will have to find the way to the inspiration in order to continue that fanfic. I will not leave that fanfic!

I'll talk about some of my best friends, 'cause I don't know what to say.

Ryu-senpai: I think he has been my friend for three orthree or four subjects XD, and I'm a total mess. I'm cold, she's kind. That's why we argue all the time, but it is still an awesome friendship. I don't know what would I do if hse goes to another school ;__;

That's all. Peace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment