Monday, September 6, 2010
Black / White Checkered Hoody Things that are my mind
I noticed your changes of strong spirits, I just stay out my way, confident that you will overcome whatever it is, I believe in you, and never forget that you can call me when you want. I would just like things that just do not get corrupted so much.
I think now is vent some of that impact both in my mind.
monotony, something I dislike and what they thought and acted a little out of it, for months that I've been working, to evolve and be better in all types of relationships with my people, ironic , and controversialmente for me is that the reasons we were away just the same things I had already noticed and worked when we were apart, for when he passed out I "such things about me "were bad and were harmful, being that they were gone ... give a time for us to do both things well, because you needed it, I assumed, and delivers it I use that time to think, feel, keep changing, many things changed in my life at that time, which also made me think about changing the relationshipdo things right once in a while I return to the mind, and so I wanted to do, say and show, just get stuck there the days unable to leave after anxiety to see you, and the cruel irony that made me feel guilty to hurt you ... some day I can tell you this in a manner even more clear as yet is not the time , or perhaps just leave it here in my writings where nobody reads.
Both vouchers and mean to me that every day even feel stronger this feeling and
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment