Monday, September 13, 2010

Get Shiny Rayquaza Easy

PWNED FEDERER DJOKOVIC DJOKOVIC WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! AND HE'S GOING TO FUCKING END TEH!
Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, OH FUCKING SHIT! (I'm using the F word too much XD). I'm sooooooooo relief. This Stressing MATCH WAS THE MOST EVER. First, Fed won 7-5. Then, Djo PWNED him in 6-1. But, Fed Recovered and won the third September 7 to 5 again. Djo BUUUUT REEEEALLY got fired up (He Was yelling like crazy O__O And His forehands, or drives or whatever the normal Movement Is Called, Were Almost Like Del Potro o___o ones) and WON AGAIN by 6-2. Finally, They Went to the final set, WHERE WAS Fed Signals Starting to show of getting really, really tired, MOST of historical shots Went directly to the net, Giving away precious points to Djo. Also, I Made A FewWhen serving double faults AND I Could not answer MOST of Djo's server / couldn 't Reach Djo's shots.
Now I'm wondering who's gonna win the final. It's Rafa vs Djo. It is Known That Is Able to beat Rafa Djo, But, seeing how Djo played Against Fed, the Chances Are Almost The Same. I just Have to wait till the end (Good thing in NY That WAS raining, 'cause There Was a blackout in my house (Almost four hour electricity Without natural light and Stock OR).

That Was What I wrote on Saturday after watching the match. Now I'm Starting to write What i actually wanted to write.
First of all, I FINALLY Could illustration complete the first page for my senpai's novel, Bloody Vocals. It Was kind of harder in comparison of What Since I expected

0 comments:

Post a Comment