Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sims 3 No Cd For Mac Guide

ra have known. But who says it will pay for the sins? Are all equal: unclean, dirty, corrupt, mere dross that does not deserve to live.


I'm not a bad person, I am the villain of the film, much less. I just want justice and fair-minded people who just want to live in peace can be happy.

Ken, Chikusa ... they understand me, but not nearly to understand the extent of my hatred. They are just simple human, hoping that things will improve, but do not know how. I, however, I have not the power they have, I have the methods, I have a plan. Although you may give up a life to do, I do not, because they are ... mis friends. Yes, they could call it that. Tsunayoshi, you are not - or were - the only one to fight - or fighting - for their loved ones, even if we had different ways to do it, no doubt you seemed much more noble I, a hero of the "good."

observe the body on the floor, with my trident - or it used to be - on your hands. Nagi Nagi ... my precious, this would not have been possible without you. Unfortunately, I have to do without you. Nothing personal, I can not risk just to find out what you doara Namimori walk again. I feel a little tired, this body is not particularly athletic, but ended up arriving at my house, I go quietly, I change clothes and go to sleep with the arcobaleno care not to wake up.

the morning, the sun hits on my eyelids closed and instinctively I rise to begin to put the uniform on and go down to breakfast.

- Tsu-kun? - Speech missed the woman in the kitchen -. It is too early, how come you're up?

True, I forgot that detail. Scratch my back with a chuckle.

- Well ... I have decidedor I'll try never to be late for class.

She seems excited, I embrace. Guess I'll have to start calling her mom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment