Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How Long Should A Stereo Receiver Last

big ifs but lesear way xD! as we manolo Basil the Chinese is pure body> _ \u0026lt;I left paw pa XD history! my shoe flew up> _ \u0026lt;Like kicking hurts more to be kicked (but rarely em xD!) then I accidentally yard course this (xD!! with all the rage) and it hurts my finger still hurts when I move it-or-finger ugly xD!, mmm we left after that we went to take his drinkable to warm them up> _ \u0026lt;1 liter four hard not nothing but nothing xD! not even a round: C partim be after that and where? den ia good ideas always say that we go somewhere and never going away today was good we left the park exepcion Arauco? I think it was that good is what is in military school and then a mircro blablablato arrive xD! we started the comic center (eto written haci xD no!) and play a while (which is to spend money there \u0026lt;. \u0026lt;cuicolandia not be more expensive), we seemed assholes weas playing with alfinal demases ticket and we get a prize * -* xD! was like a rubber duck-shaped lapis? I was not and was missing an arm> _ \u0026lt;, xD wiii also play ddr! a thousand who did not play that and noted: c just spend 12 songs that lasted much worse before and had more practice in cows COORDINATION *-* xD! a loko ia wanted to humiliate us but we had no cash xD! and we invite you to play like we played well and lost hiso XD! after that went to eat, buy something expensive and cost (I have requested money to pay for) good then we decided to go bowlingcame not as expensive as particular wrong but I was better then the second is ^ ^ xD! Like a year ago did not play,


good then I went to my house wwooo underground heat fan heat in my house and I fell asleep I dreamed as always with someone I rarely are never, ever had ; ado so that someone will desire a long nose as I feel a strange loop that confuses me more and more with what I feel>. \u0026lt;.

toys and then I come and talk to her even talk to her and I encata>. \u0026lt;, I always like to be useful and help as much as you can but you can not uu and I feel so useless, I hope the weather changes all that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment