good today was a strange day was cloudy and very cold or heat said a perfect day to do many things then went out to about 9 to move boxes again now if a truck: either it was giant XD!, finish late as 2 or 3 and take a micro to go where my grandmother> _ \u0026lt;when you arrive, or surprise-o-family, including lleba not too well, there i was sick while ordering tables and cleaning the kitchen, or get for lunch but I play LaBar-or-equal, as the house is being remodeled `` as `` helped to paint and I was in the wave electric lights and way too much, I nearly electrocuted like 3 times-or-give them to give light if the court io xD! comismos then all to the table but soon began to discuss issues of money and too much in meburden that fight with my cousins were part and pa random qn to the victim to stop fighting xD! like last time went wrong, they threw me xD ami! had never come io sali good a show as I fight if we are family and we have to appose it does not matter as the money that we help even if it hurts and they know that> _ \u0026lt;. and went is finely chopped, take a micro as at 10 and was getting about 11 home-o-, I called to apologize and would never happen I hope it haci \u0026lt;. \u0026lt;I hate that when they fight for silly things.
on the trip was thinking about how good he could not sleep tight that you want to talk to me (that you quero shi ^ ^) and I did not expect things to getso exhausted and with a headache Tt, calls you but you were not at home yet> _ \u0026lt;quisas Where did you hear a voice like an adult `` `` I hope you have not been asked qn was xD!, had the heart that accelerated and forced to lie down> / / \u0026lt;I left thinking that as a call let me haci xD!
and turned on the pc ^ ^ jacks, marbles, told me that sad and angry> _ \u0026lt;the truth is that I love you and I do not care what happen to me if I get hurt or something I want to be happy nn qe always end up happy anyway you are so special to me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment