Monday, December 21, 2009

Non Prescription For Dyshidrotic Eczema Stag TT

Well today I woke up early as 7? nose but I was out by 8, I'm sure, wanted to go to the warehouse early in the morning and go out with my friends then move about 50 boxes> _ \u0026lt;and I returned to the house around 1, grilled fish lunch uu I wanted to do but it was fried pomfret fillets `` and `` are very thin and a good asdasd tied reluctantly ate was not very hungry and I shower. It was already 2:30 when I was coming in for me so my ma I: O que onda XD! I speak a little good that was going out and making money balbalblabla blablablabla blablblalbla comprate something to eat good were 15 min for that time were 15 for 3> _ \u0026lt;and had to be wings 3 are uu hate being tardy, I still 2:50 rush and was in the subway waiting> _ \u0026lt;wellvery affectionate `` aba `` hot not to say the manolo xD! and since it is neither stupid nor Peresoso pss is the `` `` shot? xD! alfinal jealousy was only to get a goat that was playing the goat alfinal ne `` `` Achor and flan manolo as equal is to stop cars tube pss me to be a mediator, as the goat did not understand and fight offered io -o-dale pelemos xD! and shot a combo like crazy and I felt it was not and went hiso xD! nor is there to hit a pedex then I check the cops xD! As good as I leave you with desire to get the crest I invited a course I accept *-* ddr juge now well on x2 speed and won the 4 songs wii to a red: o I is dead after heavy xD! went to the movies there they were taking had a game that cost 200 and you could win a DSia Chinese knew it XD! and juice and lost xD! I could go far as choosing a toy but follow xD! I still had 5 floors and proceed 3 and lost> _ \u0026lt;I ubiera left with the yo-yo xD! then we went to eat some steak and vitriniamos *-* nobody had bought some gifts for Christmas we learned that the Chinese are not celebrated or even have an equivalent to Christmas.
we turn to a shop because berto wants a cellular to TV to see world class (if you're a football fan xD!) Came out as 170 will be lucas xx thing xD! exit in the back and take the bus that we got permission Wife and I stayed about 20 minutes in a taco and get bored xD! we got up and went to military school was way too much-or-that way anymore xD!

good when we were coming to the metro we realized that we would not like in 2 months and we parted uu> _ \u0026lt;we ask for things like everyone goes to a different place xD! Berto

to calm the papayas *-*
the south strawberries *-* manolo
Chinese to taiwan \u0026lt;. \u0026lt;Fucking bring me *-* sleeves (although they are Chinese? XD!)

and pss io to Bolivia xD! I asked for hats and shirts will be ^ ^.

arrive around 9 to my house: P

always check if the Ignatian if ta: c the wait xD!, It will come *-* qe, Oo it not good that has not happened xD! I wonder what I would do I suppose to call her (hee no answer?) mind (that) I did not put hard things ¬ ¬ (ok!) only two statesthat it never happens ¬ ¬ (dale ^ ^). I will always stay hours talking or not talking to her ^ ^.

0 comments:

Post a Comment