Friday, December 18, 2009

Milena Velba Nadine Jansen Milk lol

hiso good today is not much between waking up early for urgent reminders hyper no logical reason to move boxes and get started at 7 am to earn a little money xD!. I stayed there a long time since there was nobody in the house knew who worked there that were fed a warehouse and can barely an xD!. arrive as early as 4 to the house, I called but did not want to leave tobacco tired and want to do anything even tobacco troubled by the dream> _ \u0026lt;.

me a break here is a knock at the door ia saw who were my classmates xD! but it was a girl or woman no idea> _ \u0026lt;I was wondering if there would be Sunday at the Christmas party abia truth forgotten me and I could not tell if he was rather have nothing else to do entoNCES left me and went to pending. I closed the door when I realized that tobacco in boxers and T-shirt xD no ma! lol thought you wanted me> _ \u0026lt;.

then toys toys toys and toys, I saw what I had for the week, I saw the balance for gifts, friends confirm meetings, bridal with qe are gone and now I came a meeting at notions of friendship for Tuesday good as me organizes like it a bit with dates and demases, because I always got together 2 things the same day at the same time> _ \u0026lt;or had nothing to do other days and was so \u0026lt;. \u0026lt;, so Typical that I forgot xD! is now easier my cel has agenda *-* I love him for that xD! *-* also plays music and sun tene nyaa love my cel xD!. CHT
MLXC'll go where my grandmother tomorrow> _ \u0026lt;will come back on Monday evening @. @ I'll miss you>. \u0026lt;.

0 comments:

Post a Comment