I woke up early early yesterday despite the fact that little is asleep and I woke up a while xD juge! Then I had to go to see the processing of passport, my ma was not as angry as yesterday (ioch cost me in the past tell xD!) but still was saying pesadeses-o-, will be as I was to get out fast io leceando went out with his wallet back no more and had not entered the house as benosmal that I realized if I stayed outside until my ma qe reached the mall, went to buy some gifts as comprare io ^ ^ and I think that tomorrow I'll go where my grandmother, still there will be something desesperate uu can not speak more than the messages for some reason do not arrive> _ \u0026lt;anyway will try to call *-*, I was going good then my ma is if I pass your keysand went to the house was as early as 1 when I come xD! and had to leave after playing tennis xD!, turned on the pc just to talk a little bit> _ \u0026lt;but went to eat at that hise the envelope to the keys and could come to my ma I also change my clothes and ate some cereal xD! after a while I come and speak the truth uu did not want to go talk to you is one of the things that I enjoy n / / n par with the promise that would call for about 7 or 8> _ \u0026lt;but I said no and all but just makes you sick do not speak for cel, ia entonses get something back xD! I got lunch: O I did not expect that xD! ate and went to play Wife and I stayed like 2 hours> _ \u0026lt;I'm a mess right now playing tennis players I admire x
wei ¬ ¬ no Chinese: if wn and my clothes like XD!
I: bert xx striking to bring q pa that will come good bike
alfinal the Berto came and we had no return-o-q, has the call and told him we were just came out when the turkey came out when we call xD! q I did not believe would come out, good to fly the whole time we were leceando haci: oe pa Chinese and turkey also not realize that he had nothing in the bag xD!? Chinese oe pa coset wallet will not lose wn xD! DePue when the meter was Hit me with the colors @. @ and why? by qeu Chinese hiso we walk xD! WEAM it until you felt bad xD! More than ever it is or loses something-or-xD! be. then I was like 938198391 leceando stations on the Chinese.
0 comments:
Post a Comment